Tuesday, March 18, 2014

IGNITE - MUSIC GROUP FROM SBC

Hey there Everyone, just a reminder about youth tomorrow. We are going to be at the SouthPark MB Church which is located a block or so south of the WC Miller high school. SBC is sending a music team, and it is going to be awesome!!! Notice the time change, we will be going from 6 PM – 8 PM. I look forward to seeing you there.

Mission Trip applications, if you have them done please bring them to me tomorrow. I will be granting an extension on the dateline for forms and so if you have any questions please feel free to ask and I have attached the application in case you needed one.


Also this is to your parents, so pass on the message. I will be holding a parents meeting in regards to mission trip (A question and answer) on Sunday @ the EMM Church in pastor Franks office @ 10:45 AM.  

No comments:

Post a Comment